Prayers

I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request for your son according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus name.

Let Us Pray:
God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and always grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength. And bless me with the desire and strength to live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause daily. God bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for my son, the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I just have so many prayers. It’s going to be a list of things OK. Please help me get my short-term bridge job to be my stepping stone into life to get the money. I need to make my business in the future. Please let me start that business puppetry voiceover Sometime next year...
Replies
8
Views
121
Good Morning. I need some desperate help with a prayer. My family and i have been in financial lockdown since january this year. we are on the brink of losing our home, we wont be able to pay for school fees this month end. My Fiance, ###, has had her bank account frozen since january and we...
Replies
10
Views
166
Thank you for coming here and reading this. I've been summoned to appear in court where my housing corporation wants to take my home. They promised a rehousing january 2025 but then decided not to honour their promise, - knowing I was being harassed and being medically retired due to trauma -...
Replies
13
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,023
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom