2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord please please bless me with the very very best ever God given husband in every way who is right for me in every way with divine connection in every way divine love in every way who loves believes in you lord in every way who will go church with me pray for me do anything for me who totally...
Replies
3
Views
32
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God...
Replies
7
Views
100
Lord thanks, I know I am off the rails. I have decided I will return to ### and try to go back to my old line of work. I really have no other feasible options. Please give me the right employer and clients to work with. If you have something else please put it in front of me before I book the...
Replies
5
Views
144
Pray I can reduce the effect of the food allergy reaction from what I was given by mistake! Pray God takes this food out of my bloodstream and body quickly and reduces damages!! Help me on my role play. Make me comfortable, relaxed and fully myself! Help me know I’ve got it! Help me to exude...
Replies
8
Views
45
Summary (due to privacy): Request for a breakthrough in securing admission and scholarship for a master's degree in the Netherlands.
Replies
8
Views
68
Hello can you please pray for me I need my business going t-shirt and lipgloss and a work for home job I’m using ### for my business but they frozen my account I need it to be back up and run. To pay my bills and look for apartment.
Replies
8
Views
49
In Jesus Christ's name, my finances, my financial income, savings now right now multiply in millions, millions taught now more more every day in Jesus' name. I decree and declare I win millions, millions of pounds now right now without any delay. It happens to me, to me right now without any...
Replies
5
Views
75
Please cover my family from harm and danger in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
7
Views
50
I have been suffering from a uterus problem. I am so much in pain. Please pray for ###, man of God. I believe God will heal ###.
Replies
8
Views
87
Replies
7
Views
48
Back
Top Bottom