2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pray for my son to do good in coming exams and he is very weak in maths and science pray for him to do good in studies and good in his behaviour. God bless him
Replies
6
Views
51
Jesus please let my son's teacher find and return his missing book and email me back. Please also let my son cooperate--he is being difficult again, I can't deal with this and my health issues. Please let him just be good. Please also let me feel better. Let my husband keep his promise tomorrow...
Replies
5
Views
42
My name ###. I am a student studying for the Army exam. I have only a few days left in front of me.....! Prayer for ###
Replies
7
Views
58
Praise the Lord pastor, Please pray for me to get a permanent ### visa and my health. Thanks ###
Replies
8
Views
50
Please pray for an acquaintance of mine, ### who is in the Hospital with kidney failure. Pray for her comfort and peace as she goes home to the Lord and pray for her Salvation. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
43
Father God, Please come to me and bless me to be in a better mood towards ###, please help strengthen up my feelings for him all over again. Lord, please come to ### and bless him with a change of heart about our situation, please help him emotionally and mentally. Lord I confess that I have...
Replies
6
Views
52
Please storm the heavens that my wife will have a change in heart. We are allowing outside stress in breaking down our marriage which is so full of love and life. Please pray for ### to have a change in her heart and decision to leave. She is my soulmate and I love her.
Replies
7
Views
76
I am trusting you Lord for total family deliverance, healing, financial breakthrough. Give me the wisdom to do your will in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
37
Please pray for me I am facing financial problem and my right side legs is paining. m ###. And kindly pray for my friend ### she made a quarrel with me because I cannot give him money for her requirement. I believe God can do anything.
Replies
5
Views
42
Lord please please bless me with the very very best ever God given husband I desire in every way with divine love in every way divine connection on every way who loves believes in you in every way who will go church with me pray with me be forever awkward faithful loyal to me who will ask to...
Replies
4
Views
29
Back
Top Bottom