2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord I've been troubled by people whom I had debt with. I wanted to pay but ask for extension, but they won't let me and it threatens me. Lord I am asking for financing miracle. Lord have mercy
Replies
5
Views
37
Emmanuel, I have a child with a married man, I didn't know that he was married, all I want now is support for my child. I want him to take responsibility for his child and God to forgive me for my sins.
Replies
5
Views
51
Holy Spirit Father God, Thank You for healing my sister ###. Holy Spirit please continue to do so in the name of Christ Jesus. Thank you brothers and sisters for continuing to pray for my sister. I see the hand of God working in her. In the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
37
Please pray for my ###'s health. May the Lord cure him of his heart problem giving it strength and grant him a long healthy life. May the Lord show ### the right path in his treatment. 🙏
Replies
5
Views
41
Dear Father, Son ###, is struggling. Help him go to church, read bible and get close to you to help him be guided in his life. Help ###, stay steady in his work every day of the week and be financially independent with a job he enjoys. Please continue to have him be employed and having his...
Replies
4
Views
121
Please pray for my weird headache which has been disturbing me since my childhood and please pray for my Form Six results to enable me get a scholarship in my future career course and also pray for my ### and ### to be blessed financially and spiritually in the name of Jesus amen.
Replies
5
Views
34
I pray God to heal me from HIV and for ### months I have not seen my period please help me in prayer
Replies
4
Views
36
Good morning, please pray for my son and his friends gone for swimming, Lord send your angel to guide and protect, save them from all dangers.
Replies
3
Views
29
Mon-Fri ###'s w. ###-speaking Mom & her family; Saturdays/sundays, ###'s w. ###-speaking Dad & HIS FAMILY; PRAY THE TRINITY WILL TOUCH this entire situation, so the baby 'll begin speaking;
Replies
2
Views
36
Prayers for son ###, who is having dizzy spells. Please let these dizzy spells cease. They come and go and doctors have found nothing. My teeth need taken care of. Please God help no pain. Help my headaches go away from TMJ. *Pray requests for my class. Help them focus and have a love to learn...
Replies
4
Views
175
Back
Top Bottom