2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I'm asking prayer for my grandchild and myself because of his music we've got a 10-day notice to move if he doesn't stop and turn it down and of course he's ### so he knows everything and he's not willing to listen to counsel I have nowhere to go and no money to move if this were to happen I'm...
Replies
8
Views
54
Please pray that I will pass the final interview for promo merchandiser in ### on ###.
Replies
4
Views
47
Praise The Lord. Kindly pray for me, my husband and mother-in-law should be united, firm and grow more spiritually in the Lord. We should serve the Lord and in His Holy temple with truth and faithfully. We can give more time for our Lord than our worldly things.
Replies
6
Views
33
My son came home safely, thank you all ### and ###.
Replies
4
Views
258
Thanku Jesus for all your blessings for me and my family. Forgive our sins Jesus. Jesus my mother ### is suffering from chest pain, we yet don't know the reason of her pain but we will go to doctor tommorrow. Bless my mother and heal her diseases. By your name may her all diseases vanish from...
Replies
5
Views
44
To heal the wound on the upper part of my foot by an accident due to which I cannot walk.
Replies
5
Views
52
Have a school but things are not working, no children, please pray.
Replies
6
Views
45
Emmanuel, I have a child with a married man, I didn't know that he was married, all I want now is support for my child. I want him to take responsibility for his child and God to forgive me for my sins.
Replies
5
Views
54
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you to ask for a wife. Lord I already have my heart set on ###. Lord I have met and fell in love with a wonderful woman who was there with me through when I went through my tough time. Now she is experiencing a hard time and some diversity and I am asking for you...
Replies
4
Views
31
My ### to be blessed with a child this year
Replies
3
Views
40
Back
Top Bottom