2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

GOD ALMIGHTY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS NEW DAY AND EVERY BLESSING WHICH YOU GIVE US IN OUR LIFE. WE ARE NOT DESERVING BUT YOU BLESSED US. GOD ALMIGHTY O MY BELOVED FATHER, PLEASE HEAL MY MOTHER FROM DIABETES AND BLESS HER WITH GOOD HEALTH. GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE BE KINDFUL WITH US, FORGIVE OUR...
Replies
6
Views
42
Pray for me financial assistance
Replies
6
Views
47
Please pray for me to get a good partner in my life...(Now I am working as Accountant in one of the private sector in ###, ### [###])
Replies
7
Views
50
Holy Spirit thank You for taking care of my family and protecting us. Holy Spirit please continue to do so, post Your Holy Warrior Angels around us always, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, all my cousin, aunts, uncle, friends, and associates and the people that came to this page...
Replies
5
Views
32
Pray for me ### to bless my womb with a baby, pray for our marriage, a permanent work of my ###, financial breakthrough, evil spirit must not hunting us Amen
Replies
5
Views
40
I ### two underwear and clothes that was in the bag of my sister in law and rings from my wife then I started to be metal distapped for two days I Was at the hospital.
Replies
5
Views
56
Holy Spirit guide my decision making. Guide me tomorrow as I go into a difficult place to serve as a speech judge. I need Your protection. I ask Holy Spirit that no bad or evil ramification come from my decision to do this favor for my friend. I dedicate this effort and service to the Father...
Replies
6
Views
170
Pls help pray for God's will in my life.
Replies
4
Views
40
I got married in sep### 2019. My husband and my mother-in-law are forcing me to have a child and get pregnant soon. I want to do my higher studies without their disturbance. Many people are confusing me by telling that the Lord said this and that.
Replies
6
Views
54
Please pray for me right now I am very much depressed about my ### he is cheated me from so many times and I have caught him with pics and audio and instead of making his fault he is ignoring me. Pray for him so that he can able to stay happy and please pray for myself to stay in peace for...
Replies
6
Views
56
Back
Top Bottom