2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Hey my name is ###, am a ### and my prayer request is that you pray for my family peace and unity and also my life in general.
Replies
6
Views
41
Heavenly Father It is me again praying to you asking you to forgive me of my sins. I accept Jesus into my life... Father, I ask you to get me out of this marriage to this person who is totally not right in the mind but according to her she is... Father, you see what she says and does to me...
Replies
4
Views
31
Lord thanks for your blessing My daughter is unable to sit and study for her final year university exams. She is informing that she could not concentrate and she tells us that writing the exams next time which is unbearable for the parents. Our life is education and we have grown to this level...
Replies
4
Views
35
Jesus please let my son remember everything tomorrow and be ready when I pick him up for appointment and let my dad show up and my husband give me money to pay bills. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
66
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
7
Views
83
I would like to start the readymade cloth business shop in my own shutters. Is it good for my feature. Jazak allahu khair.
Replies
5
Views
35
### and me were in a relationship for 2 years 10 months but she broke up with me recently on 7th of January,2019. She is a non-Christian girl. She didn't know that her decision was wrong. I love her very much and now I'm having a very hard time without her. Please do pray for her coming back...
Replies
6
Views
47
Please pray we won't lose power and the ice storm won't happen and pray it pass us
Replies
3
Views
62
Please pray for me at this time. My life got radically disrupted recently but I believe for the better. I need to find a new job and life which includes friends I can really trust. Please pray for my protection especially from false friends or friends which are not supposed to be affecting me...
Replies
4
Views
35
. .for my family, we are living separately from each other's (my husband & my ###) so please pray for me to get a permanent job which is helpful to me through financially.
Replies
4
Views
36
Back
Top Bottom