2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Plz pray for my ### Things are not improved it's ###. Almighty God plz help her to come out successful in her final year exams. Thank you Lord
Replies
6
Views
50
Lord in Jesus Name I pray to bless this family with 2 new cars and financial blessings to use them. In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is...
Replies
8
Views
95
kINDLY HELP ME WITH PRAYERS SO THAT GOD SHOULD STRENGTHEN MY SPIRITUAL LIFE AND HELP ME HAVE A BREAKTHROUGH IN MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY IN JESUS NAME. I KNOW THAT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE AND THAT GOD'S TIME IS THE BEST.
Replies
6
Views
39
I pray I get ### today so that I can clear my graduation fee so as I pick my ### tomorrow and be able to celebrate with my other ### in due time. Lord I plead for your mercies amen
Replies
5
Views
39
Please pray for me that it is pain and itching on my anus area. It's me ###. I believe God can do anything.
Replies
5
Views
37
I have a male friend who has a problem concerning his marriage; he has a problem of remarrying, and this marriage is the fourth one. But ever since he has been married for six years, he has never been happy in his marriage. The wife misbehaves badly, and he doesn't recognize him as a husband; he...
Replies
5
Views
114
I am building the Bible college for poor students and house for beggars so please pray for this so that I can do best work for God I need some support for financial God will double your offerings.
Replies
7
Views
82
*Today I will travel to Turkey for shopping. This can help my business. I heard there were a lot of pickpockets out there and there might be problems along the border. Let us pray that Heavenly Father blesses the journey of me and my friends on going and on returning, in the Holy Name of Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
37
My prayers shall turn to testimonies in Jesus' mighty name. GRACES that cancel all sorts of disgraces are mine all through this year 2020 and forever in Jesus's precious name.
Replies
6
Views
42
Man of God pray with me sir, I am ### from ### state ### LGA, am struggling with acadamy problem, for I put my trust in Jesus and your help I will surely make it in Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
68
Back
Top Bottom