2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

It sounds like you're going through a challenging time. Please know that you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to support you. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Reach Out for Support**: Talk to someone you trust about what you're experiencing. This could...
Replies
6
Views
134
Lord, thank You for Your forgiveness, grace, blessings & Your great faithfulness. Deliver us & ### from evil.. ###.
Replies
10
Views
89
My self ###. I am suffering from kidney UTI infection and obstruction in root of urine track. Medicine not working. I am sad and hopeless. I struggle this problem from long time and due to this problem my ### job also going on. Please pray for my problem.
Replies
7
Views
54
I need your prayer. I have hard hearing. I need God's favour in my life. I have a chronic illness; I need Christ to sustain me. Family unity. My family's protection. Opportunities in my life.
Replies
8
Views
55
My ### ### is very ### at our house. She can't go to her ### home. So I have very ### with this problem. So please pray for that ### to get out from my house.
Replies
5
Views
78
Guys please pray for my ###..Jesus forgive all my ###'s sins. Please forgive us. Please help Jesus. Please give health to my ###. Help Jesus. Please give your health. Please show mercy. Clean my ###'s body with your blood. Clean him Jesus. May my ### fill with your blood. Please give him health...
Replies
8
Views
48
Pray for my son who face exam for govt. Job
Replies
6
Views
47
Pray for ### and ### the twin preterm babies... in neonatal ICU..... yesterday night ###'s health went down so they shift her to ventilator.... platelet count was less.... so blood transfusion had done.... please pray for the better health and long life of both the babies....
Replies
5
Views
46
Please pray for me to be strong in difficult times, God be with me all the time. Let all who owes me let them pay,,,I'm asking for increase and financial breakthrough.,let me finished my house, my debts,,let me be the example to all women of the world. AMEN
Replies
5
Views
53
Dear Lord, i pray i can study for the board exam and pass it. I also pray that i will not be the lowest in the exam that they are taking please i beg of you amen.
Replies
5
Views
61
Back
Top Bottom