2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Man of God pray for my salon business, it has gone drastically down, have a lot of debts, I want them settled.
Replies
6
Views
40
We got a big ice storm, pray it snow a lot instead of ice storm, and pray we don't lose power or heat. Bring on the snow and not ice.
Replies
7
Views
62
Replies
5
Views
39
ptayer to bind an unfaithful husband who constantly cheats on his wife and is putting her to shame. I pray he would be judged. I pray he would stop. He would stop doing harm.
Replies
6
Views
49
My aunt @surgery for stent she is also a diabetic patient plz pray for ### very critical situation
Replies
7
Views
36
Please pray for the removal of some really wicked and unrighteous people to get out of my life. I pray for freedom from them and from their unwanted presences in my lofe.
Replies
5
Views
42
i humbly request for a prayer so as to enable me get hired for employment I am in a dire need for employment so as to sustain my ###, at home and those attending schools, so far I have sent more than ### application non of it responded. Pray for ###.
Replies
6
Views
41
Please pray for a troubled person to forget about the sudden idea expressed in an unclear text message. May calmness and clarity of mind be restored, and may the person forget about that idea not being realistic or sensible for the time being. God bless
Replies
4
Views
28
I was promised a job offer by my boss but it failed on several occasions and I need a prayer intervention.
Replies
5
Views
44
Back
Top Bottom