2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for extra protection for individuals and their families, including protection from harm, guidance, and safety in various situations.
Replies
10
Views
66
Please pray for me that no evil or enemy would do harm to my soul. For healing and protection.
Replies
9
Views
51
Dear God, Thank You for prayers answered! Please bless my ### and please heal me. AMEN, I love You!
Replies
9
Views
44
My thoughts seem to overwhelm me with so much I have going on and I don’t know the outcome of how my many situations will turn out but lord all I can say is I need your guidance and your strength and I ask that you help me because I am tired and weary and I can’t make it through these battles...
Replies
10
Views
68
Always quarelling in home. No peace in home.
Replies
9
Views
66
I need a miracle this year in terms of financial difficulties and in terms of my spiritual life at all total cost. All the evilness planned against me to stop plus my self to follow Jesus Christ as my only saviour through the rest of my journey.
Replies
8
Views
41
I'm praying for restoration of our relationship that's about to break. We fight for petty issues but we love each other. We just need to pray for understanding between each other.
Replies
9
Views
67
Sent a person or an instrument that could help with my and family's financial problem
Replies
9
Views
57
Prayer to bind Satan from just putting us to shame. Thanks.
Replies
9
Views
46
Dear Lord Jesus give me counsellings for my needs, i want to go for retreat in ### give ### job in ### let ### be defeated her selfish ways love you Jesus
Replies
6
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom