2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please Bless Our Holy Mother Health. Thank You......
Replies
9
Views
74
Let's pray for world peace Lord have mercy on us Lord graciously hear our prayers 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
60
Praise the Lord My name is ###.###. Please pray for me to get my Original SSLC and Second PUC marks card.
Replies
6
Views
39
P's boss has not kept his promise and denied P the work contract he had promised. Please pray for ### to find a job urgently with a proper work contract, in the right workplace. In Jesus Name. Amen. God bless
Replies
7
Views
38
Hello I pray that all evil the enemy and it’s evil powers be cast down. I pray for protection and for Satan and any wickedness to be huddled.
Replies
6
Views
29
JESUS CHRIST THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME AT HOME AND ON THE JOB AND WITH MY MONEY THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST
Replies
6
Views
39
Heavenly Father thank you for scattering my enemies and removing them forever! For deploying your High Ranking Warring Angel's in my defense. I'm praying you do the same for those on this site and those who pray for my today in Jesus name Amen!!! God bless them, all!!
Replies
7
Views
38
I pray God to bind Satan for ###.
Replies
6
Views
39
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
Replies
5
Views
48
Back
Top Bottom