2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for supernatural protection (and divine immunity) of all kinds of colds/flues/viruses for me and my family (###, ###, ###).
Replies
8
Views
66
Please pray I have children who are very bright and do well in school-I am a bit ### and worried, please pray my eggs are very healthy.
Replies
10
Views
48
Hello there have been some really ungodly and wicked people who have come into my life as of late and they seem like they just want to harm me and so I would like to ask for prayer to remove them from my life today. Thanks.
Replies
9
Views
95
dear beloved, Please give thanks for New Year 2020! We can give more glory to Jesus! Please pray for our Christian people Jesus savior saves His people and no war in the world! We can glory to beloved Jesus! Please keep me in your prayers then I can join worship with ### and brother ###...
Replies
7
Views
42
Please pray against any wound or swelling in my mouth or throat. Probably from stomach acid or stress. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
185
Please pray bar fever’s insurance pay me at least two thirds of my projected loss of earnings at £###...that they see it was horrific for ages, staff drunk, drugs and rapes, and that they were given every opportunity to work it out with me before they deafened me and gave me career ending tinnitus 🙏
Replies
7
Views
36
* I am always blessed by Abba 
 * I am a child of the Most High Abba 
 * I always have Abba's favour 
 * I have strong faith 
 * I am valuable 
 * I am confident 
 * I am bold 
 * I am strong 
 * I am in shape 
 * I am very healthy 
 * I am full of energy 
 * I am happy 
 * I am beautiful 
 * I...
Replies
11
Views
119
Prayer to bind evil/ wicked one wishing to do harm to my soul.
Replies
7
Views
33
pray for me my life partner and my family members and friends.
Replies
8
Views
41
Please pray for ### to find a job urgently with a proper work contract, in the right workplace. In Jesus Name. Amen. God bless
Replies
9
Views
47
Back
Top Bottom