2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for Relief/Deliverance for ### and ###. Also, for an appointment this morning at ### am ### to go very fast and favor with it. Also for mercy, peace and comfort. I am also Praying for you too!
Replies
9
Views
43
Hi. Hope this finds you well in Christ Jesus I am trusting that Jesus will give me breakthrough in health, financial and in my desire. I need rent for this month and school fees for my kids and I know in Jesus mighty name I'll not be put to shame. And my ### is also still struggling with...
Replies
10
Views
71
Please pray for emotional healing and comfort for ###. For ### and ### to experience peace and favor from God. For ### to find a job and for financial breakthrough (after being exploited by his current dishonest and abusive boss refusing him a proper work contract). Praying in Jesus Name. Amen...
Replies
11
Views
64
A good day and weekend ### and I get along together help ### with anxiety and help ### not to be so sluggish in Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
55
Please for pray for my marriage restoration. Thank you in Jesus Name.
Replies
13
Views
80
My name is ### from ###.. please pray for me i get govt job..Amen
Replies
9
Views
183
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
8
Views
57
Please pray for my ### verification some issues going on. Please pray for me. Thank you. Regards ###
Replies
10
Views
60
Please pray for ###, he is in ### at the moment Lord please bless him so he can finish his project in time on ###. Lord please bring him home safely. In Jesus Name. Amen ❤❤🙏🏻🙏🏻❤❤🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
9
Views
40
Please pray for my son he is alcoholic for the last twenty years smoking glaming fifteen times I have put him in rehabilitation at present also he is in rehabilitation broke everything from the house glaming matka in ###.
Replies
12
Views
108
Back
Top Bottom