2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pray for my mother she was suffering from Diabetes, thyroid, blood pressure, gastritis and pray for me too I want to leave sin away.
Replies
5
Views
41
Heavenly Father, please help me I need a miracle in my life am lost please help me. Amen. Please Angels of God pray for me for my life.
Replies
6
Views
43
My Mother addicted to watch TV serials. Pl. pray.
Replies
6
Views
57
My name is ###. My husband name is ###. He is in Australia. He is badly in need of job. Please pray for him. Amen
Replies
5
Views
52
Lord prepare me for anything that might harm my integrity, my family and my work. My work is at risk for inability to pay my debt. I might lost it. Lord give me strength and financial blessing as soon as possible. I don't know what will happen to me.
Replies
4
Views
45
Man of God I'm ### ###. My from a country ### and a state of ###. I have no job and not own house please please please pray for me I will get good job and own house. I lost everything like a father mother and elder brother and job house land money peace hope everything. Please please please pray...
Replies
4
Views
33
I pray for my debt-free successful fashion business and it is good. Debt-free properties, mansions, and finances to maintain them debt-free that I did not pay for by the blood of Jesus!! Amen
Replies
4
Views
39
Kindly pray that my headache goes away. Pray that everything goes well at my doctor appointment today. AMEN
Replies
8
Views
63
Dear Holy Abba Father Lord God Jesus in the Holy Name & Holy Blood of Holy Lord God Jesus, have you holy Will, Way, & Authority with your Holy Divine Favors in all areas of ###'s life; during this year of 2020, we give this year completely over to You, be used for you holy Well Glory, to allow...
Replies
5
Views
47
Praise the Lord Prayer request for ### who met with an accident and doctors have told that he is brain dead. Tomorrow they will remove the ventilator. Please do pray for healing of his bleeding brain and complete recovery. In Jesus name I ask Amen. ### ###
Replies
5
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom