2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Man of God I am ### ### ### my from a country ### and a state of ###. I have no job and not own house please please please pray for me I will get good job and own house..I lost everything like a father mother and elder brother and job house land money peace hope everything. I saw YouTube channel...
Replies
5
Views
37
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for family problems.
Replies
5
Views
38
Please pray for ### throughout the upcoming meeting and the whole adoption procedure. May any obstacle be removed and overcome!! Amen. God Bless
Replies
5
Views
112
Please mere ### bhai k liye pray kriye ki unk hone wale exam me sfalta mile or ek accha Job bhi.
Replies
5
Views
48
Dear Lord I ask you hear my prayer. I know a spoken prayer is heard as well as a silent one. I want to go meet my friend ### and spend a week or two with him before I head to the coast. I would need some money to be able to do that, I know he might lend it if I asked. However I can't bring...
Replies
5
Views
56
Please pray for ###. She is having cramps and diarrhea. Ask Jesus to heal her. She loves the Lord and loves going to church but with this situation on her, it is difficult to do anything. Please ask Jesus to heal her. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
68
Please pray for Justice for ### against Teston family upon area of divorce for healing and deliverance of ### about Teston family. Please pray for justice and blessing in professional area in Jesus mighty mighty name. Please pray for protection and justice for ### and ### and financial...
Replies
6
Views
66
For ### to find a job and for financial breakthrough (after being exploited by his current dishonest and abusive boss refusing him a proper work contract). Amen. God Bless
Replies
8
Views
50
I pray for breakthrough and excellence in my studies
Replies
9
Views
53
Please save me from the problem facing today.
Replies
8
Views
49
Back
Top Bottom