2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

In Jesus put a hedge around my marriage, around my wife, ###, turn away other lovers, restore us unto You and restore us unto each other in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!
Replies
9
Views
57
Chinese New Year Celebrations is just 2 weeks away and I haven't got the money to do marketing and celebrate with my loved ones, my situation is very mind disturbing as every 2-3 days I have to stress over finances where or who can I borrow, I have drained out a close friend's finances and...
Replies
8
Views
202
Please pray for an appointment that takes place at 9 am ### this morning... for it to go quickly and for comfort, peace, relief, deliverance, and favor. THANK YOU!
Replies
12
Views
95
Please pray for me tomorrow I have MA exam. It's difficult for me to remember the points so I need God's help to get a good mark.
Replies
9
Views
47
Prayers to move back to previous ###. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
78
May God abundantly, bountifully provide for needed work and income. May we be led clearly in Jesus Name. Amen. God bless
Replies
8
Views
167
Dear all, I am in need of prayer. I work in a performance based job as a ###. This month my team is struggling and not meeting their numbers. Please pray that they will be successful.
Replies
7
Views
59
CONSTANT INTERCESSOR PRAYER PLEASE! I am asking for prayer to please renew ###'s heart and lead him back to the Lord, and then to me. If he doesn't wake up and realize what he has done then nothing will ever happen between us. He still hasn’t realized that he truly found his soulmate. Please...
Replies
7
Views
43
My Mother addicted to watch TV serials. Pl. pray.
Replies
7
Views
64
Back
Top Bottom