2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Plz pray for my daughter ### for government job in 2020. praise the lord. amen.
Replies
10
Views
60
Replies
8
Views
51
Thank you for prayers, am training at ### percent really slow, desire to lift ###kg front raise and ###kg preacher curl, ###kg dumbbell bench presses, ###kg strict dumbbell hammer curls and ###kg lateral raises ###kg leg press, as I use to in my early teens.
Replies
9
Views
61
Replies
9
Views
50
Please do miracle Lord, pray for me and my girlfriend. Today I am feeling sad and missing her a lot. Her name was ###. Please Lord, realize her what I have feeling for her, melt a heart and talk to me. Missing her a lot, Lord please come in dream, show me the way. I don't want to do any mistakes...
Replies
9
Views
60
Father God, I pray you send Angels to watch over and protect my daughter for her whole life. Keep her safe from all harm. I pray that she lives a happy long life. I pray that you will come to my daughter and give her the mindset to respect her elders, I pray that you give her the mindset to...
Replies
10
Views
55
Hello I would like to ask for prayer for a friend and her little coffee shop may God Bless you
Replies
8
Views
52
For success in what I and my ### and ### are doing right now. Please pray for me. May God answer my prayers.
Replies
10
Views
70
My ### is ###. I m can not goes to ###.
Replies
8
Views
48
Please pray the fatty lump on my left thigh goes away and my throat heals completely this time🙏
Replies
6
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom