2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord I hope the partition in our flat will be rented. We are in debt help us, heal us with your love and grace.
Replies
8
Views
42
God today I come before you praying for my dear friend ### let her interview go in a positive way. Please give her the right approach, the right presentation and if it is God's will let her have this Job lord. She is such an awesome deserving person lord. Let her smile and personality shine...
Replies
9
Views
48
Tomorrow is my ### exam. Please keep me in your prayers
Replies
9
Views
52
Please pray for my son, very upset with my younger sister at some function, I don't know what happened, he was too good with her, Lord please settle this problem n make them cool.
Replies
9
Views
143
Pray for me to grow deep in the word of God and financial breakthrough
Replies
9
Views
58
Man of God please pray for ### who is gravely ### and has been suffering and distressed for years please pray for ### that he may overcome these challenges in his life.
Replies
10
Views
121
I need evary one help plzz preyaar for my life im preparing for ### job ### im having exm plzz preyaar for me plzzzzz love u Jesus love uuu
Replies
9
Views
85
Please pray for protection and healing for my son ### and all who are in need. Thank you for your prayer in Jesus name Amen
Replies
15
Views
74
Plz pray for me I’m disappointing in my life I just lost of everything in my life
Replies
11
Views
80
Replies
9
Views
40
Back
Top Bottom