2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for me I am looking for a tenant in my outside room, since there is a big competition in my country nowadays.
Replies
6
Views
50
No students. No Money to pay rent. Food dwindling again. Help us please.
Replies
5
Views
42
Please pray for the next steps taken in career taken with great care and with the direction of the Lord thank you
Replies
6
Views
84
Praying to God for acceptance of our thesis paper and my MS exams on 17, 19, 21, 23 March, ###. Deliverance of my ### from addiction and restoration of her marriage. Thank you for praying for me and thank you for bearing my problems and requests. In Jesus name 🙏🏻
Replies
5
Views
46
Pls pray for me, my ### and my ### had an argument and quarrel so my ### did not come back. I can’t contact him. I feel sad. I’m worried. Pls pray that my ### must come back to home.
Replies
5
Views
44
I am ###. Please prayer for my father's health. Please prayer to him.
Replies
7
Views
80
Good evening man of God please pray for me to be so close to God. I want God to take over my life.
Replies
5
Views
36
I’m here to ask for prayers for my unborn child; I found out I was pregnant and the doctor told me I have a very large fibroid in my uterus. My husband has told me to trust God and I am just need strength and prayers please. Thank you in advance.
Replies
6
Views
49
Thank you, dear Lord, and prayer warriors, for the prayers for ### and ###. They are both now recovering from surgery.
Replies
6
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom