2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pray for ### am looking for the fruit of the womb
Replies
7
Views
28
Please continue to pray for me. My partner has not contacted me and I am so confused and distraught. Fear is driving right through me. I am unable to eat or sleep and I have stayed in bed all day. I am unable to work through illness and this in itself has made me lose confidence in myself. I am...
Replies
7
Views
103
Heavenly Father, Are you aware of my stress level with the rent. Please be kind to us and adopt ### out of our house. As we need your financial stewardship you know all the details THANK YOU
Replies
13
Views
104
Please pray for ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. THANKS! GBU
Replies
7
Views
58
I am coming out of a seven year, ungodly relationship that hurt me deeply and changed me. I am numb and I don't feel like myself. I take no joy in anything. I feel sick all the time. I am far away from God like I've never been before. I have learned from my mistakes and I will never again bind...
Replies
7
Views
62
May God continually deliver these people (Physical, Spiritual, Psychological, Emotional and Social healing) ### and His father(depression and cancer), ### and his parents(depression and cancer), ### and his best friend(depression), and my sister(depression and infertility). May God's love and...
Replies
6
Views
38
Please pray for our daughter she is clinically depressed and involved with much older man who is of pagan religion. Please pray she draw near the Lord and rely on the Holy Spirit to find her way.
Replies
6
Views
82
Pray for my mother ### struggling liver cancer.### stage. doctor reviews chemotherapy., hallelujah... Praise the lord...
Replies
6
Views
42
Please pray that they will not kill 10,000 camels with snipers because they are running from wildfires and threatening to populated areas. God bless you for praying!
Replies
7
Views
52
Back
Top Bottom