Extra Prayers Needed

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I stand in agreement with you, and ask that the Father hears you, and returns that which is righteous and good to you speedily.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning prayer warriors.. my fiancé needs extra prayers today that we get good news on his court case. Father God let these charges be dropped and his freedom restored.. he deserves this after staying so true to himself and his faith in the Holy Spirit.. please Lord touch the heart of the...
Replies
7
Views
292
Please pray for me that God will send my Boaz soon. I am so discouraged going out all the time seeing couples while I'm still single. I've tried to do God's will to the best of my ability. My ex called off our engagement and dumped me because I stopped fornication and followed God. I was falsely...
Replies
9
Views
153
Please pray that ### and I are able to successfully give my cat ### her subcutaneous fluid IV right now. Please pray that God will guide our hands and actions so that we can succeed in not only putting the IV needle in and in the right spot, but that it goes quickly as well. Please pray that God...
Replies
6
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,999
Messages
16,805,765
Members
650,453
Latest member
Bwoereermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom