Lord, thank You for Your forgiveness, grace, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 50:20 – “In those days, at that time,” declares the Lord, “search will be made for Israel’s guilt, but there will be none, and for the sins of Judah, but none will be found, for I will forgive the remnant I spare.” Extended...
Replies
9
Views
34
Please pray for me, I am losing hope to live according to God's will. I repeatedly fall into sexual sin and I want to be free from this evil bondage. It is eating me from within in the secret place and leaving me tormented in pain. I pray for self-control, discipline & the grace to flee from all...
Replies
8
Views
329
Heavenly Father I come before you in the name of Jesus to thank you lord for your forgiveness and for helping me to come to terms with what I have done and for helping me to forgive myself for it, lord you have given me the words to write a letter to ### and putting it in words has made me think...
Replies
7
Views
537
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom