Hello Prayer Warriors, I previously wrote about losing my job earlier this month. I have been applying everyday for a new job but nothing has come through yet. This is week 3 and I feel a little discouraged. Since my job was eliminated, I applied for unemployment a few days ago. Earlier today, I...
Hello prayer warriors! I have a prayer request regarding my dad ###, he is currently in extremely poor health due to a leg injury from being in the military many years ago as well as other accidents that came along later in life that have worsened his original condition to where he is 100%...
Please pray God will bless me with enough finances to get out of $###.## of credit card debt. I only receive $###.## per month and I can hardly pay all of my minimum payments each month, and even have had to take out cash advances on some credit cards to pay other ones minimum payment some...