2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pray for ### brother job exam clear
Replies
4
Views
66
Hello, Sir. My Name is ### ### and I am from ###, ###. Sir, I want to request you to pray for me to choose the right path, right now I am very confused, what I have to do. I'm working with the politician right now but I want a good govt. Job. So, sir please pray for me so that I can decide a...
Replies
4
Views
81
Please pray for my brother ### as he is in need of a powerful healing prayer.
Replies
4
Views
62
I am praying that God will bless me with a husband. I've been disappointed in the past but now I believe that I am ready to move forward but I need His guidance. I pray that God bless me with favor and send the right person into my life.
Replies
6
Views
38
My nephew ### turned ### yrs old Today. He has bday Today. Bless him. N prayers for him for his bright future. For good in studies. to be a good son. Obedient son 😊.!! Also pray for today's small b'day celebration. Everything to be prepared in Time, not to be hectice. Day to be systematic. all...
Replies
8
Views
249
I ask for prayers that the ### fires would be quenched with rain and God would work in a mighty way. Thank you
Replies
5
Views
33
Oh Abba, the divine creator of both the spiritual and natural world's, who lives in heaven with your son, Yahshua and Ruach ha'Kodesh, I make a complete turnaround and return to you as your child for I have messed up. You know that I have messed up. I pray for spiritual wisdom, mind renewal and...
Replies
8
Views
69
Please pray for my important request
Replies
5
Views
31
Good morning I believe distance is not in Jesus name I have a problem of sinus for many years they are itching day and night and this make me feel weak and they affecting my life in general because I can't cope with people sneezing all time pray for me so that I can have a better life in Jesus...
Replies
5
Views
52
My husband is badly in need of a job no matter where he seeks for jobs he always gets turned down we lost our business our car and things are really tough financially my husband is so frustrated he feels that he don't worth anything please pray for ###
Replies
5
Views
48
Back
Top Bottom