2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray my solicitor comes to court
Replies
4
Views
52
"Make Me Strong" I know I'm waiting Waiting for something Something to happen to me But this waiting comes with Trials and challenges Nothing in life is free I wish that somehow You'd tell me out aloud That on that day I'll be ok But we'll never know cause That's not the way...
Replies
4
Views
60
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
Replies
4
Views
39
Please could you pray for me my heart won't stop racing and i feel soo uneasy and unsettled and like i can't even breathe..... thank-you soo much for praying for me..... i just want to feel better and most of all be at peace tonight..... God please help me..... i feel horrible right now...
Replies
9
Views
86
Iam ### ###, Iam suffering from endometriosis, because of this not able to conceive, please pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
141
Please I request prayer for my mom as she went to hospital ### awaiting to see the doctor for her x-ray results. She's been a surviving cancer patient for the past ### years. I would like healing prayer for her that the tests come out clear. I know she's scared as well; she's been coughing blood...
Replies
7
Views
39
Thank you for the many blessings in my life. Thank you for my family and job. I pray for a restful night's sleep and a great day at work. Guide me while I take care of my patients and give me patience to face all the challenges. Let me be kind and companionate towards everyone I meet tomorrow...
Replies
5
Views
19
please pray for our family who are experiencing financial difficulties and are in debt
Replies
4
Views
20
Please pray for bush fires in ### and the whole wide Planet Earth. pray that governments may work on a war scale providing necessary funds to ensure that Trees and forests are safe That The environment on earth is safe Till the Lords Second coming when the True saved in Christ will be...
Replies
5
Views
33
Praise the Lord. Please pray for my family and ### is starting to write his practical exams.
Replies
7
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom