2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I’m really freaking out because I might not be able to finish my program. I am super stressed and I have no one to vent to. I’ve been having panic attacks. Please pray to bring some supportive people around me and to gain some more discipline. I really have no backup plan. Please show me what to...
Replies
8
Views
37
praise the lord, thank you Jesus and thank you all for your prayers I have cleared my pre. exam now please pray for my mains exam that is on ### January ###.
Replies
10
Views
68
Please forgive me Jesus for all my sins that I have done against you God. Please pray for me that the day might be a good day and not a bad day, and please pray that I might not get hurt in any way. As all the family members will be in our house today, please pray that the talk they speak should...
Replies
5
Views
17
Please pray for me that my gastric problem should be completely cure and legs pain and itching is anal area. m ###
Replies
5
Views
9
Financial breakthroughs Spirit of rejection Spiritual husband and kids Marital problems Alcers Spirit of bitterness
Replies
8
Views
102
I just wanted to thank you for always praying for all those in need including myself. I thank God that there are prayer warriors who are willing to pray for those they don't know. I feel very blessed for those who have prayed for me. May the Lord bless you all.
Replies
5
Views
33
Dear patrons. Greetings. Please pray for me for upliftment from debts as we are going through a court case due to non-payment of EMIs. My husband is in great condition. Lord help us to give away all our debts and bills fee and grocery. I am in great depression. I am feeling like to...
Replies
5
Views
31
URGENT: Please pray for ###, she is not breathing well, fluid in lungs, in the ER. Thank you for praying
Replies
19
Views
104
My son's exam will start from 13th Jan to 17th Jan so pray request for the exam.
Replies
6
Views
44
please pray for ### health ### need a miracle
Replies
5
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom