praise the lord,thank you jesus and thank ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. Thank you for the opportunity to live on this beautiful planet that you have created. Thank you for giving us all the choices that we make. Some good some not so good. Thank you for your help for the sobriety that I have enjoyed...
Replies
16
Views
289
Dear God thank you for helping me at work today. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol now that I am home resting on my bed. Thanks to everyone who has prayed for me today. I appreciate them all so much and I appreciate this beautiful service that allows us to share our needs. Please...
Replies
17
Views
226
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom