2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for me to overcome my situation being facing financial problems.
Replies
5
Views
41
I desperately need to lose about ### pounds, I'm out of breath going up the stairs, I have never been this heavy. I'm miserable, please pray for me. Sincerely, ###
Replies
5
Views
35
Good morning man of God pray for me to stop eating at night in my dreams please
Replies
4
Views
24
Please pray for ###, who is still not responding. He is not waking up and is on ventilator. Pray he will wake up. Let the ammonia level come to normal range. Let all acid accumulated go out of his body. Let his brain start to respond. Let his liver start to recoup. Then he will be out of...
Replies
5
Views
39
I'm very worried. My husband and I received a letter today stating our landlord hasn't paid taxes on our rental in 5 years and he isn't planning on it. We may have just a month to move as our contract was set to be up next month but were in the process of setting up another year. Please pray we...
Replies
5
Views
40
Daddy Good morning am prophet ### from ### I need God to use me here in ### Daddy I need you to pray for me and I need your guidance help me Daddy I need to be under you only that I don't have money to come help me Daddy
Replies
5
Views
45
Plz mere liye prayer karein ki mein har prakar ki banduyie se chutkara pa saku prachar ke kaam kar saku.
Replies
5
Views
33
Having a procedure tomorrow. Please pray for a good outcome. I pray in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
45
Back
Top Bottom