2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

The one millionth broken heart I’ve ever suffered. Lord, have mercy
Replies
7
Views
32
Thank you lord Jesus to save me and my ### from accident on the road in the morning. in the Jesus name Amen!
Replies
5
Views
34
Dear God, please give me strength. God, you supported me and helped me always. I know I come to you when I need something, but you never disappoint me. Please God help.
Replies
5
Views
30
Please pray for me as I cannot take this anymore, car is falling apart, body rusted, driver's door not opening. This morning bonnet blew up and could not close it due to rust. Please pray for me as we need and depend on our car for transport. Amen
Replies
5
Views
43
Needing Prayer for more fasting and praying and reading also to lift more in training each week, physical healing in joints and internal organs restoration of right elbow, also needing a lot more money, and marriage, also for written vision2020.
Replies
6
Views
44
Good morning hope you are doing fine am asking you to continue praying for my ### so that God opens the doors and give him guidance on his case. there z nothing that God can't do
Replies
6
Views
34
Please Pray for my Project Completion work without any Problems.
Replies
5
Views
58
I got an invitation for a job interview. Date of interview next Tuesday morning. My teammate was last day on last Friday. Just I do admin support in my team. I must reply to recruitment before tomorrow morning. Please pray for my boss can approve me annual leave. Thanks.
Replies
6
Views
40
Jesus please let my ### not wet the bed tonight, wake up in a good mood, and finish his project at school. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
4
Views
34
Please, pray the pay per hour is much better on the job I’m about to get.
Replies
6
Views
41
Back
Top Bottom