2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for me, my step mother is causing so much trouble for me. Since this Sunday she is continuously nagging and hurting me. Yesterday she damaged my laptop at home while I was at work. I think she is the one who stole my gold jewelry. I'm very depressed with all this. I'm trying to move...
Replies
10
Views
69
Help me praying for a godly spouse. In my two relationships that I had, I quitted because of the issue of sex before marriage. I made some vows sometime back, therefore I need someone who respects, fears, and does God's word.
Replies
9
Views
45
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between me and my ###
Replies
7
Views
29
Replies
13
Views
50
Replies
6
Views
32
Good morning people of God, please I need your urgent prayer help me pray for my ###, she's in hospital labour room precisely please pray for her that she should deliver safe and sound almighty God should lay his mighty hands on her that she will deliver like Hebrew women in Jesus name. Thanks
Replies
10
Views
50
LORD JESUS, I PRAY FOR YOUR FINANCIAL MIRACLE TODAY Lord we pray for our brothers, sisters, and ourselves in Christ that are all victims of Financial WarFair. We are not able to provide for ourselves and only you can do this, We are not able to seek riches for ourselves only You can do this, We...
Replies
8
Views
73
Praise the Lord.. Pray for my children. Eldest son Dr ### ### ### future, job, marriage Please pray on this matter.. Praise the Lord.,
Replies
8
Views
37
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a family member to overcome depression and kidney-related health issues, with a focus on maintaining stable medical measurements.
Replies
8
Views
48
Lord we sincerely Thank you that we are able to celebrate another day on this earth, I humbly come before You Lord as we are not able to travel on this Journey alone, we not able to provide for ourselves, We sincerely need Your help and mercy to provide for us financially that we will be able to...
Replies
5
Views
72
Back
Top Bottom