2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I am a survivor of hepatitis B for a long time, I am losing faith and my life. I need a miracle from Almighty God.
Replies
6
Views
25
Good afternoon my younger sister ### and brother in law ### are early longing for the gift of a child since last 6 years. Kindly keep them in your prayers and also other couples for this gift. regards.
Replies
8
Views
64
Almighty Father, I come before you this morning to thank you for the gift of life and peace, I seek before you for salary increase at my job, trusting in Lord. Amen
Replies
7
Views
174
Good morning you all. This is ### from ###. I need urgent prayer for my health and mind. I am being attacked by the enemy. That makes it impossible for God to use me in full for my purpose. I play guitar in church, and also am a cheerful giver to those who needs love and attension. Both my knees...
Replies
7
Views
33
On December 28th, I got a knock on my front door. The police said me down and told me that my SO had crashed just one block away. He has hit a tree and was unresponsive when the medics showed up. They were able to resuscitate him. He suffered broken ribs, lots of cuts, a bruised heart, a...
Replies
8
Views
50
Mere bhai aur pura family witch craft k wajah se paresan hai. Mere paap ki jamin nae bik rahi, bahan ki shadi nae ho rhi aur mere chhote Bhaiya bahut bimar rhta hai name ###. Ek sister ki jameen ka dakhil kharij nae ho rha hai. Meri job nae ho rhi. Ghar me paison ki tangi hai. Please preyer kare...
Replies
5
Views
29
Please help me in prayer so that GOD Forgives me and help me; *i need a job *reconciliation in my families *i need GOD'S Healing *i need scholarship for my siblings because am the one paying for their school fees *i need my mum, dad to be healed and also win his court case *i need my dad to get...
Replies
8
Views
27
God, thank You at day's end - for mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
9
Views
35
Please help to release my son ### ### from alcoholism and spiritual bondage in Jesus' name.
Replies
7
Views
40
Back
Top Bottom