2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Remove of fear, anxiety, unnecessary shyness, negative thoughts, and spiritual growth
Replies
5
Views
62
*The Lord expands the boundaries, responsibilities, and ministries that I believe He has given me. I ask for your prayer support. Lord God of Glory, to build me up and affirm me to have a humble, wise, reasonable and very anointed heart. May the Lord grant and affirm me to operate with all the...
Replies
8
Views
29
My son is ### yrs old he is always and everyday having some or the other trouble before going to the school. My husband belongs to ### family. I and my son are having demonic attacks. pl pray.
Replies
4
Views
116
Please pray for my country ###, there is a Machete Wielding Gang who are killing people. They started at mining areas demanding money and if you do not give them they kill. They are now coming to houses and people are dying I tell you. May God intervene and rescue us through your prayers...
Replies
6
Views
28
pray for ### today for the Lord having given ### a nice weekend, pray for ### today for financial breakthrough, pray for ###'s good relations with ###'s employer and ###'s fellow employees, pray for ### to get finances for ### to complete building ###'s house, pray for ### to get a responsible...
Replies
6
Views
23
Holy Father thank You. Holy Spirit please continue to surround my family, friends, associates with Your Holy Warrior Angels. Especially, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###. Holy Spirit cover us all with the Precious Blood of Christ Jesus. Please save and keep safe to self and others...
Replies
6
Views
13
Replies
5
Views
28
Father GOD, I am grateful! I come to you because I have lost my way. I have lost my will to survive. I feel like giving up and don't know what to do. I am scared and I feel alone. I ask that you keep me close and send your angels to watch over me. I am tired father GOD and I need rest...
Replies
7
Views
26
Thank You Holy Spirit for the healing you have manifested in my sister ###. Holy Spirit please continue to heal her heart and her obesity and her mental status. Please continue to pray for my sister in the name of Christ Jesus. Amen
Replies
7
Views
20
Please pray for me to get a good job in abroad..(Now I am working as Accountant in one of the private sector in ###, ###(###))
Replies
9
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom