2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

1 Thessalonians 5:17-18 “Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” King James Version (KJV) Heavenly Father, I come to Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart and praises on my lips. Thank You Lord for prayers answered...
Replies
13
Views
174
Replies
9
Views
32
i have problem in bad with my ### so i need your prayer man of God plz
Replies
9
Views
25
Please pray for ###. He is suffering from severe throat cancer.
Replies
9
Views
31
financial stability, marriage, a stable home with my partner, my teenage son to change his behaviour and focus on school. AMEN
Replies
10
Views
178
Please pray for me, my legs are paining continuously. I believe only God can heal me from this pain and I need your prayers. My name is ### ###.
Replies
10
Views
42
Heavenly Father i pray for my daughter to be accepted into university, i pray for her name to be removed from the waiting list and be accepted into university. I pray for prosperity and all my debts to be cancelled. Lord i pray for forgiveness of all my sins, i pray for good health for me and my...
Replies
8
Views
39
Dear brothers and sisters, thanks everybody for your prayers and the blessings from God for my daughter. Today, while the monthly check-up, the doctor said she is going through a very low BP. Once again, am requesting you dears please pray for my daughter for her relief forever.... remember in...
Replies
9
Views
29
Dear brothers and sisters, Please would you go before our beloved Lord Jesus, and help me pray for my Visa to go and live with my widowed mother? I have high-functioning autism (Asperger's Syndrome), and if you know anything about that, life where I live now has become very unbearable for me! I...
Replies
10
Views
244
Back
Top Bottom