2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

My daughter has severe mental problem please pray to God for immediate recovery.
Replies
10
Views
292
PLEASE GOD HELP MY ### TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN HIS SCHOOL AND I ALSO PRAY FOR MARRIAGE AND FINANCIAL FREEDOM. ALSO FOR MY ### TO GET A JOB AS WE ARE STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY. TO HELP US ESTABLISH A STABLE HOME FOR OUR KIDS. AND FOR PEACE AND LOVE EVEN WHEN THINGS ARE TOUGH. I PRAY FOR PROTECTION...
Replies
8
Views
45
Praise Jesus my family. Happy new year to you all. Am in need of prayers. Please pray for me I have a swelling on my private part and it is painful all the way to my stomach. Please pray for me that it is nothing serious. I need healing and I believe distance is not a barrier. I receive my...
Replies
9
Views
43
that God will bless me with a badly needed job to earn a living, ### God will sell or rent out our bago lot so we that we have money to support our daily needs, pay debts and donate to all ash fall victims in ###.
Replies
6
Views
127
Please pray for healing and restoration of my family and friends. The division, hurt has gone on too long. Pray for me on my job as I work with a very competitive divisive woman that tears me down to the powers that be. I pray every day for the full armour of God before I go to work. Pray for...
Replies
9
Views
54
Please urgently pray for ###, low and discouraged; may he be kept safe driving and at peace. May God also uplift ### who is out of breath and weak. May things get better. God Knows all the details. May He grant victory over emotional turmoil. Please Prayers Needed For God's Peace, His...
Replies
8
Views
47
Please pray I am protected from the crooked council and lawyers and that I win all my lawsuits for compensation.
Replies
6
Views
34
Dear God, Thank You for prayers answered! Please bless my ### and help her to be successful in her finals and formatives this week! She works so very hard. AMEN, I love You!
Replies
7
Views
34
My beloved friend is wishing life to the other world. This means spirit of despair has entered into her. Please please pray and renounce every voice of enemy deceiving acting like voice of God be casted to the sea.
Replies
9
Views
39
Dear brother, Please pray for us both of them sister-in-law and brother-in-law names ###(###) and ###(###) both of them having problem every time satanu taking her hand and putting so many problems both of them please prayer for us.
Replies
6
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom