2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear lord help ### to get acceptance for her course this year, ### was sick last year now ### is better. I trust you my lord.
Replies
9
Views
56
Lord I pray for my marriage which is going to take place on ### to be successful.
Replies
8
Views
29
Please pray for my mother, ailing since long. Deep unresolved issues, that too since very long.
Replies
15
Views
79
Prayers for son ###, who is having dizzy spells. Please let these dizzy spells cease. They come and go and doctors have found nothing. My teeth need taken care of. Please God help no pain. Help my headaches go away from TMJ. *Pray requests for my class. Help them focus and have a love to learn...
Replies
9
Views
168
I want to get healed of nerves disorder that kept me down for long and I know is able to make me whole.. pray for ### to be healed. Amen
Replies
9
Views
35
My dear Christian's, pls pray with me for God to open a way for financial breakthrough. Am weighed down by debts. Lord graciously hear us.
Replies
31
Views
813
Oh Lord please hear my cry. Please Jesus I need you I need your vision. Please show me your sign. Please talk to me. I need you please forgive me. Please do not forsake me.
Replies
12
Views
72
Please pray for me I am facing financial problem as I have to pay my loan. Please pray God for showing me the source of income. Amen
Replies
9
Views
37
Please pray for warmer temperatures.
Replies
12
Views
60
Please pray the insurance offer at least ### k, so worried about loss of livelihood which will cost ### million in the next ### years.
Replies
7
Views
73
Back
Top Bottom