2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

my lord i ask you frm my heart to take away my depression and anxiety and bless me with confidence happiness and communication skills.as i literally dont feel like getting out of my bed...lord please bless my relationship with ### take away all misunderstandings and problems and bless us to have...
Replies
7
Views
56
For God's Peace and His leading in all areas; May ###, ###, ###, and ### be comforted and uplifted. Amen. God Bless
Replies
9
Views
93
Lord I ask you please please bless me with new very very best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire the very very best ever for my skin in every way that I put on don't want take off that I look feel so very beautiful stunning radiant so very confident with abundantly...
Replies
6
Views
35
May the Almighty Lord Jesus Christ raise his on me on me and heal me from serious Evil spirit attacking me I pray in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
40
I pray to you my Lord Jesus Christ. The stress and depression I have, because if huge debts be removed in the name of Jesus Christ. Please pray for ###. Amen
Replies
9
Views
41
JESUS CHRIST HELP ME AND MY FAMILY ON THE JOB AND AT HOME AND LET THE PEOPLE LEAVE US ALONE THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST
Replies
8
Views
29
Jesus please help my ### at school. Please let his teachers be nice to him and him be alert, attentive, and remember everything. Let his Tech teacher help him and him not be in trouble for work we helped him with. Please also let my ### problem go away. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
55
Dear Prayer Warrior I want to end my life. I have sinned so many times I cannot keep count. I am in an affair that is poisonous and I can't get out. I need Jesus to deliver me from this. I don't want to do this anymore. I would rather kill myself than continue to live like this. The worst part...
Replies
8
Views
73
Dear brother in Christ Please pray for the marriage of my son which will take place this month. Please pray that the marriage will go smoothly and ###'s family will cooperate in financial matters and other preparations of the marriage. Please pray that they will have good thoughts in their...
Replies
8
Views
29
Please pray for better weather this Saturday for ###'s show.
Replies
10
Views
56
Back
Top Bottom