2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for healing of a big pain
Replies
7
Views
30
Pray for me to be healed of hip pain right arm pain and sinus. Pray for ###'s delivery if a son. Happy healthy baby. Pray for tractors that ### stilled to be returned. Pray for money stolen to be returned.
Replies
7
Views
29
Lord please confuse the enemy to fall into their own traps, expose who they are and open the eyes of those who don’t yet see they are being fooled and lied to. Any plans to use force, riot or violence be thwarted and let justice begin instead of anarchy. Lord shine Your light on this and bring...
Replies
9
Views
156
Praying for a very successful year, to pass my teaching certification exam to become a certified special education teacher and to have all doors opened, all mountains moved to get a teaching job quickly. There is a lot of information and I pray for the wisdom and knowledge to not only pass this...
Replies
10
Views
158
My mom and my brother and my ### health and ### and me and my ### relationship and my little ### problem mere ghr ### bani rahe mere or my ### k rishte bane rahe my ### k or my mom or family k b rishte bane rahe my ### ko ### dar banao or family ko ### le kar chale or bachhe ko b ### banao or...
Replies
6
Views
33
Please Pray for my Health! It is one year that I had my 3rd Colonoscopy and I had 6 Polyps and I am due again this year and again like last year I have been having internal bleeding abdominal issues and I have a family history of Cancer. I have diabetic nerve pain in my feet which can become...
Replies
9
Views
77
Oh God. Take my life back. I'm not capable of living in this world. I cry, no one hears that. I'm living in the middle of pain. I don't have a future. I don't have an educational qualification. I don't have a job. I don't have a real girlfriend. I don't have intelligence. My life taught me that...
Replies
7
Views
38
Please pray I win my case against the landlord and that he is forced to drop the case for eviction, give me my rent back (over ###) and that nothing adverse goes on my credit file.
Replies
6
Views
62
Back
Top Bottom