2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

please pray for me I am really dealing with anxiety and depression right now ... I am trying to keep it together but I feel like I am Losing it... my supervisor has it out for me she literally is trying to sabotage my position because I actually help people I am so depressed because I haven’t...
Replies
8
Views
41
### has been in the hospital since Saturday evening with what they believe is an infection in the lower part of her spinal cord which was causing extreme pain and was affecting her ability to walk. We praise God the the treatments the doctors have started are beginning to work and she is seeing...
Replies
6
Views
40
Please pray for protection and healing for my son ### and all who are in need. Thank you for your prayer in Jesus name Amen
Replies
18
Views
154
Good morning prayer family I hope everyone is doing well and that God continue to bless you'll and today I was called to a job for an interview and I want everyone to pray for me that God blese with this job
Replies
7
Views
29
Please pray that I do an excellent job today and that nothing bad or stressful happens or comes in the mail ### amen
Replies
7
Views
29
Can't wait to retire. You can't do things the right way when you work. The job is always up your butt so you have to do things in some topsy turvy way, which as an organized person is maddening.
Replies
5
Views
136
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
8
Views
37
Please pray for me. I sinned closed a door. Now I'm out of the path or alignment I need to be in. Please pray for God to work a miracle.
Replies
12
Views
56
She admitted in the hospital, ICU, please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
107
Please pray I am awarded very significant damages against ### for ear-damage and Harrassment, loss of income and their gross negligence
Replies
8
Views
54
Back
Top Bottom