Oh Lord please hear my cry. Please ...

Oh Lord please hear my cry. Please Jesus I need you I need your vision. Please show me your sign. Please talk to me. I need you please forgive me. Please do not forsake me.
Lord bring your vision. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am under severe attack right now and my body is deeply affected by it; I am suffering from intense stomach pain, I cannot sleep, and I am unable to eat, and I am in an acute state of distress, so I cry out with all my heart for Jesus Christ to intervene with His protection, peace, and healing...
Replies
8
Views
324
Jesus hear my cry. Am so tired and weary Am tired of always having to wonder how to pay my bills or what I will eat. Abba Father deliver me today.In Jesus Name. I pray.Amen
Replies
14
Views
124
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired. Everyone wanting me to give them, whether it's money, my car, or what benefits them from my older sibling, children, or grandchildren and it doesn't matter if I'm struggling. As long as I help them. I also include my mom. I'm praying for me and my peace. I pray my...
Replies
12
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom