2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord, i trust You with the silent requests. Thank You, ###.
Replies
14
Views
129
Today the last day at go calendar I feel sad I didn't get at least 40 hrs in 😢I can't wait to see what God has in store for me n pray I land that job soon 🙏🙏
Replies
5
Views
51
Please do keep praying for my sister ###'s marriage restoration
Replies
9
Views
54
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between me and my ###
Replies
6
Views
29
Please help me to recover from ill economic conditions.
Replies
7
Views
51
Please pray for the complete healing of brother ###, who is suffering from severe back pain.
Replies
10
Views
59
Summary (due to privacy): A prayer request expressing feelings of being overwhelmed or distressed in life.
Replies
6
Views
147
God tonight I come before you partying for my dear friend ###, I pray that you and Jesus surround her with love as she does this second interview today. She has struggled to find a good fit, and this would be a wonderful opportunity and location. I pray that you help her show them the beauty of...
Replies
8
Views
100
I pray for a financial breakthrough and miracle for my husband ### Amen
Replies
9
Views
36
Lord I thank you in advance for what you are about to do. I know I am about to receive a miraculous appointment and I thank you in advance for it. Thank you Father. ### our Lord and Saviour and Redeemer Jesus Christ I trust and believe. Amen
Replies
8
Views
61
Back
Top Bottom