2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pray for my brother ### that he clears his exam, if he clears that exam then he'll get job there.
Replies
6
Views
25
Pray for my preterm twin babies....in neonatal ICU....doctors planned for feeding through tubes....please pray that there should not be any abdominal discomfort for the babies and both the babies should be able to digest the milk... please pray for that.
Replies
8
Views
72
Please pray for my mom ### she has CHF among other health problems from it and the doctors say she won't get any better but we refuse to give up faith and hope with God anything is possible please pray God can perform a miracle and heal my mom completely and make, her whole again I don't want to...
Replies
9
Views
33
May God bless everyone reading this. I been having daily migraines daily, sometimes debilitating and intense. Please pray for me... Heavenly Father I thank you for the many blessings you have poured into our lives. I pray Lord that you heal those with the intense headaches I've been harming...
Replies
9
Views
29
GOD ALMIGHTY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS NEW DAY AND EVERY BLESSING WHICH YOU GIVE US IN OUR LIFE. WE ARE NOT DESERVING BUT YOU BLESSED US. GOD ALMIGHTY O MY BELOVED FATHER, PLEASE HEAL MY MOTHER FROM DIABETES AND BLESS HER WITH GOOD HEALTH. GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE BE KINDFUL WITH US, FORGIVE OUR...
Replies
5
Views
29
I'm here to clear my doubts about taking loans. Can I get a car loan if I'm self-employed? What are car loan rates today? Can checking my credit report to approve my car loan application affect my score? While browsing, I came across this car loans in Ontario. Reading this I thought I can...
Replies
5
Views
45
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for extra protection for individuals and their families, including protection from harm, guidance, and safety in various situations.
Replies
8
Views
41
Please pray for me, I feel trapped into this sin of porn and I try hard but I failed, I have failed God and I am very ashamed of it.
Replies
7
Views
39
father lord, thank you for keeping alive, father I pray that you pls forgive all my sins, father pls heal my whole body life, father help me a health life, remove all sickness in me, father, pls help me a good salary job with good boss and team to work with, job with benefits, father help me to...
Replies
5
Views
39
If Red Sea could open for Moses and Israelites, the sun and moon stood still for Joshua, the whale accommodated and transported Jonah, and fish produced money to avoid Peter and JESUS been embarrassed, then the same GOD who made all the aforementioned possible will in same manner give order to...
Replies
5
Views
56
Back
Top Bottom