2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Myself ###. I am pregnant for the first time and my delivery date according to doctors have ###,### days passed I don't know what to do. There is no pain. Those brothers who prayed for me said time has not yet come. So I am confused what to do. Please please please pray for me that I could get...
Replies
11
Views
173
Please pray for ### for the Lord to touch his chest with persistent cold. He is restless all night and cannot breathe. Urgent prayer request and also there is a check-up on Thursday, the doctor will put a camera down his throat to check if there is throat cancer. Please pray that tests are...
Replies
10
Views
53
Kindly keep me in your prayers. For safety and protection at work. AMEN
Replies
12
Views
98
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God...
Replies
10
Views
65
Please pray for healing for: ### (a young mother battling cancer), ### (a father and grandfather dealing with heart issues and diabetes), ### (had a horrible seizure and actually died for a brief moment, but brought back by the paramedics). Keep ### (recovering from surgery and being treated for...
Replies
12
Views
88
pray for my son... my son's name is ###. He is suffering from encephalitis since ### yrs.. Please sir pray for him....
Replies
12
Views
84
Please pray for me that I get accepted into law school. Been denied from all so far. And that the school I go to be the school that is just right for me and my family.
Replies
11
Views
72
Please pray for my husband who has asked for a separation as he has an affair with a younger woman.
Replies
12
Views
72
I need my finances to be intact as I have been robbed of what the enemy has stolen from me. Please pray for me to marry. Please pray for my ###.
Replies
14
Views
55
Thank You God for listening our prayers and answering. I honour You and praise You. I pray that You help ### and bring no rain until ### finish spray painting the car to give me money for the rent and that my husband gives him time to finish Father please put it in the heart of ### also pay his...
Replies
10
Views
51
Back
Top Bottom