2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for my whole family to have peace and free from disease and financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
65
Tomorrow my sister has a hearing in court regarding her house plzz pray that she win tha case.
Replies
12
Views
63
There are more rumours about me “drinking” and “while pregnant” but it’s all made up. Please pray it’s all exposed as lies.
Replies
15
Views
200
Hi all Please pray for my sister ### as said every time she is a dialysis patient from past ### years. She is not well, severe body pains, back pains, hand pain. Even after dialysis, water is retaining in her body due to that her stomach, legs, face is bulging. Her in-laws are not at all...
Replies
14
Views
118
Kindly pray for ### to be honest about financial matters. Please make ### not be lying about stuff. AMEN
Replies
13
Views
91
1. Pray for healing from diabetes 2. Pray for my family to all lose weight 3. Pray for my daughter at university and son 4. Pray for my elder son's employment
Replies
11
Views
52
Good afternoon. Please pray for my mother- ### and me -###, please pray for me and her to have the strength to endure and have peace and God's favour, because living with my dad is a struggle, he's a bit crazy, he can be volatile and he's very very greedy with money now. I'm better off than my...
Replies
10
Views
59
Thank you God that ###’s exam went well today praying for great results Also that she keeps going and revises well and gets ### percent for tomorrow’s exam Amen 🙏
Replies
14
Views
48
I can't tolerate the pain. I'm crying and I lose . God, I request you to take my life back. I can't hold this......
Replies
23
Views
419
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
12
Views
62
Back
Top Bottom