2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

please pray for ### to get 2 poor cats, 3 y.o., out of the animal shelter who euthanizes pets. Pray for these pets to get a safe home very soon! Thanks
Replies
7
Views
25
I don't know what's going on (###'s account) But I need help
Replies
13
Views
40
Replies
13
Views
53
No food. No $. Nothing paid. No Family. No Help. The world has no more love.
Replies
10
Views
92
prayer for getting out from great hardships and severe problems in office, lack of salary since long period for ###
Replies
9
Views
28
Lord Jesus, guide my steps. grant me wisdom, knowledge and strength in my new job and help me to excel in it. remove every obstacle on my way. Prosper me, in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
13
Views
71
For new encouragement. Please urgently pray for ###, low and disheartened; may he be kept safe driving and at peace. May God uplift and strengthen ### who is out of breath and weak. May things get better. God Knows all the details. May He grant victory over any emotional turmoil, wiping away any...
Replies
9
Views
26
Please pray for healing of a big pain
Replies
8
Views
25
Thank you lord for your blessing I request you to pray for my daughter final year university exams. Plz pray in special manner that she cover all the 7 papers syllabus before ###. Plz plz pray for her. Thank you jesus
Replies
12
Views
133
After ### children my mum has still not accepted my husband, I want GOD to cause a scenario that will change her mind.
Replies
10
Views
168
Back
Top Bottom