I can't tolerate the pain. I'm crying ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
286
God! I CAN'T TOLERATE THESE MENTAL PAIN ANYMORE....PLEASE KILL ME. IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU KILL ME AT ONCE INSTEAD OF KEEP ME IN THESE PAINS. PLEASE SAVE ME GOD BY KILLING ME. PLEASE..
Replies
8
Views
345
Heavenly father I come to you and I bring ### before you this is a ### year old woman who's had anorexia her whole life who has battled with such demons that I can't even express Lord and has lived a life of isolation she had one boyfriend for 10 years it was a Muslim who abused her and she was...
Replies
6
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom