Please Pray For ### that ### Get Accepted

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

the university is starting to show results, and i really want to get accepted into biomed, however i didnt do too well in my final exams, so its really going to take a miracle to get me into biomed. please pray that i can get into biomed, as i really really really want to get accepted. thankyou.
Replies
6
Views
267
After many months, I have found a small condo that would allow me to finally retire from nursing at ###! I have made an offer and I’m humbly asking that it is accepted and that I will be able to move in a month or so. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
107
LIFE IN I HAVE GREATLYYYYYY I ACCEPTED MY CALLING IM THE TORTOISE 🐢 I WILL FINISH THE RACE SLOW AND STEADY THATS ONE OF THE REASONS THAT I OWNED A TURTLE 🐢 ON THE STREETS MAKING SENSE NOWWWW..I HAD TO PUT IT BACK IN THE WILD AND PRAYED IT WAS SAFE..NOW MOVING FORWARD DUE TO THE YADA YADA I SPEAK...
Replies
9
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom