2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord please give me PEACE..I feel my Heart & Soul heavy.I couldn't pray & read the Bible.
Replies
11
Views
56
Lord Jesus, I thank you for life. I ask for your continued guidance and protection. Bless me with a full time job so I can be of service to your people and provide for my family. Thank you for answering my prayer. Amen
Replies
9
Views
35
Lord please help me to overcome my left leg pain due to heel spur. I have been suffering for last one year. I get pain when I stand up & start walk. Lord you have healed all my illness when ask for prayers in this site. I am sure lord will heal me this time also. .I
Replies
11
Views
63
my ### need healing from cerebral palsy
Replies
10
Views
39
Father, I believe You deliver all here & our loved ones from evil including channeling, psychics, TV/ movie brainwashing, demonic entertainment. I pray for ###, ### & ### & all on their paths to be repulsed by all occult, demonic & satanic things. Free us from slightest influence of such...
Replies
10
Views
82
Jesus please let my son come home having done at least part of his work and at least know how to do his project, if not finish it. Thank-you Jesus, Amen
Replies
10
Views
43
I want a happy life free from worries and thought. Amen
Replies
12
Views
44
Please I need financial breakthrough I have many debts in my life that I want God to help me to clear from my life. And also good health and connect me to good peoples.
Replies
12
Views
57
Please pray for ### for financial breakthrough true love and abundance.
Replies
15
Views
76
I am having some concerning symptoms in my health. Pain in head weakness numbness etc. I am an otherwise very healthy person. I exercise watch my weight eat good don’t smoke or so drugs etc. I am very scared. Going to dr in ### days. Please pray they uncover the issue and it isn’t serious. In...
Replies
13
Views
62
Back
Top Bottom