2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for favour for me. Am going to ### for visa for the second time. I need to see my husband, haven't seen him for ### years now. They are giving me a hard time.
Replies
7
Views
39
I have been growled by my mother to look for a job but she doesn't know that I am doing God's work in the ministry to win souls to Jesus. She doesn't know I have faith that God will provide for my work. We fought and I talked back and she's cursing me and all. She's forcing me to work right now...
Replies
10
Views
76
Please pray for ###'s safety in the weeks to come as she travels far from home. Pray that she is cautious, uses good judgement, and stays with her group/friends at all times. Pray that she is protected from the weather, has enough to eat, and that the trip to and from the retreat is safe and...
Replies
11
Views
130
Dear prayer warriors am fasting but am so weak in prayers and I need you to teach me how I can pray during this time and the Bible verses I can read during this period of fasting. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
35
please pray for my son to be good at work - and unstressed. thank you for all your prayers. Please help win a position for Term 2 as he has no classes to teach then. thank you so much.
Replies
11
Views
90
God if ### is for me and was put before me & me before her by you, may I not lose her. Amen
Replies
9
Views
55
I have been operated and am requesting for prayers to be healed and also my check up with the doctor on Friday should be successful. Thank You
Replies
12
Views
66
Please pray for ###'s coughing to be healed.
Replies
7
Views
29
Replies
8
Views
45
Father man of God pray for my children, in the name of Jesus Christ, I come to you because I have nowhere to go with my children, I need to be united with my children, they are still at the refugees camp in ### and I am here in ### I did flee my country ### to ### due to conflict and war and the...
Replies
5
Views
31
Back
Top Bottom