2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Family life *Spiritual life to increase *Scholarship to ### for study *Visa, passport and sponsor to work in ###
Replies
4
Views
40
Kindly pray for me to pay a debt of ### US dollars which I have struggled to pay for ### years but I am unable.
Replies
9
Views
88
My Lord, thank you for blessing me to see a new day. My Lord, please help me. Please cause for my hearing doctor, to fill out my scholarship application. I will be needing it to return to school. Please help me return back to school. In Jesus name. I humbly pray. Amen. Thank You, for helping...
Replies
6
Views
36
Replies
5
Views
97
please pray for ### and ### neighbours
Replies
7
Views
86
Please pray for ### and myself. For oneness peace and love. Please pray asking GOD to clear ###'s path of anything that would cause ### to cheat on ### or our family. Please pray ### would get a big enough raise at ###'s employment that we wouldn’t need help paying our rent anymore. And could...
Replies
10
Views
103
Dear Lord, I feel lonely and unloved. Please allow me to have a suitable life partner.
Replies
10
Views
94
Can someone please pray for this: I had to move out of the apartment that was rented and paid for by God's money for two months in advance. The owner claimed terminal illness and just showed up in the apartment and moved in. I packed and left. ### took me to a hotel which costs 30 Eur per day...
Replies
15
Views
102
Oh Abba, the divine creator of both the spiritual and natural world's, who lives in heaven with your son, Yahshua and Ruach ha'Kodesh, the Enemy thinks that he has crushed your child and won through his anti-progress and failure spiritual attacks but you have a shock surprise and...
Replies
10
Views
84
Thank you for your prayers God answered. Prayer against false e
Replies
8
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom